sqlsus is an open source MySQL injection and takeover tool, written in perl. Via a command line interface, you can retrieve the database(s) structure, inject your own SQL queries (even complex ones), download files from the web server, crawl the website for writable directories, upload and control a backdoor, clone the databases, and much more. sqlsus is an open source (My)SQL injection tool, written in perl. It focuses on speed and efficiency, optimising the available injection space. It provides an easy to use interface with lots of neat features.
Features of Sqlsus v0.7:-
- Added time-based blind injection support (added option “blind_sleep”, and renamed “string_to_match” to “blind_string”).
- It is now possible to force sqlsus to exit when it’s hanging (i.e.: retrieving data), by hitting Ctrl-C more than twice.
- Rewrite of “autoconf max_sendable”, so that sqlsus will properly detect which length restriction applies (WEB server / layer underneath). (removed option “max_sendable”, added options “max_url_length” and “max_inj_length”)
- Uploading a file now sends it into chunks under the length restriction.
- sqlsus now saves variables after each command, so that forcing it to quit (or killing it) will not discard the changes that were made.
- Added a progress bar to inband mode, sqlsus now determines the number of rows to be returned prior to fetching them.
- get db (tables/columns) in inband mode now uses multithreading (like everything else).
- clone now uses count(*) if available (set by “get count” / “get db”), instead of using fetch-ahead.
- In blind mode, “start” will now test if things work the way they should, by injecting 2 queries : one true and one false.
- sqlsus now prints what configuration options are overridden (when a saved value differs from the configuration file).
To Download sqlsus (My SQL Injection Tool)