- Identification of system pages through a Web Crawler.
- Use of threads in the crawler.
- Control the maximum number of requests the crawler.
- Control of variation of system pages identified by Web Crawler.
- Control of file extensions that are ignored.
- Test of pages found via the GET method.
- Test the forms found via the POST method.
- Support for SSL requests (HTTPS).
- Proxy support.
Official Change Log :- Uniscan is now Modularized.
- Added directory checks.
- Added file checks.
- Added PUT method enabled check.
- Bug fix in crawler when found ../ directory.
- Crawler support POST method.
- Configuration by file uniscan.conf.
- Added checks for backup of files found by crawler.
- Added Blind SQL-i checks.
- Added static RCE, RFI, LFI checks.
- Crawler improved by checking /robots.txt.
- improved XSS vulnerability detection.
- improved SQL-i vulnerability detection.